Ho‘ololi Mua No Ke Ola Senior Program
To Move Forward with change in growth
Ho‘ololi Mua No Ke Ola Senior Program guides high school seniors in foster care to successfully prepare for and enter postsecondary education or vocational training in East Hawai‘i.
Ho‘ololi Mua No Ke Ola serves high school seniors in East Hawai‘i, ages 17-19, who are in out-of-home placement, foster care, adoption or guardianship.
Location: East Hawai‘i
Services offered to prepare seniors to enter and successfully complete post-secondary education or vocational training include:
- Independent living skills
- Vocational and educational assistance
- Career and interest exploration
- Setting educational or vocational goals
- Support in choosing, applying for, and enrolling in educational or vocational training
- Assistance in completing financial aid forms and scholarship applications
- Educational advising, tutoring, training, and monthly progress meetings
Victoria S. and Bradley L. Geist Foundation
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/fph/public_html/www.familyprogramshawaii.org/web/content/wp-content/themes/family/footer.php on line 85