Hawai‘i Street Smart for Youth
Location: East Hawai‘i
Eligibility: Hawai‘i Street Smart for Youth serves youth in East Hawai‘i between the ages of 14 and 19.
Services are provided at locations in the community using local facilities in the Hilo-Laupahoehoe-Waiakea and Kau-Keaau-Pahoa school complexes. Each group meets twice a week for six weeks.
- Increasing healthy behaviors i relationships
- Pregnancy and substance use prevention
- Identifying personal triggers
- Using peer support and small group skill-building sessions
- Building participant’s skills in problem solving and personal assertiveness
- Strengthening skills in HIV/AIDS and STD harm reduction
JoYi Rhyss, Program Coordinator – (808) 935-2876
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/fph/public_html/www.familyprogramshawaii.org/web/content/wp-content/themes/family/footer.php on line 85