Join us for this free, statewide, foster youth-focused conference for current and former foster youth and those
who support them. Continental breakfast and lunch will be served.
Adult workshops include:
- Sunrise in Your Soul: Awakening Your Sacred Path and Purpose presented by Jaiya John, Ph,D.
- Healing Trauma for a New Beginning presented by the Hawai’i Foster Youth Coalition
- Creating New Beginnings presented by Paula Fuga
- Imua Kakou – panel presentation
- Piecing It Together presented by foster alumni, Kintaro Yonekura & Judy Adviento
Participation is by invitation only. Space is available on a first come, first served basis.
RSVP is due by July 2, 2014. Should you have any questions contact Judith Wilhoite at 540-2543 or need to make
changes to your registration email firstname.lastname@example.org
Download flyer: Flyer-Adult-Registration
Adult registration is now closed.